One needs to do a serious amount of reading and writing, and not just thinking, in order to get anywhere serious in mathematics; contrary to public opinion, mathematical breakthroughs are not powered solely (or even primarily) by “Eureka” moments of genius, but are in fact largely a product of hard work, directed of course by experience and intuition.
To think, you have to write. If you’re thinking without writing, you only think you’re thinking.
- About me 👋
- Consensus and blockchain
- Paxos(etcd) vs. Nakamoto(Bitcoin): consensus
- Nakamoto(Bitcoin) vs. Snow(Avalanche): consensus
- [WIP] PoS(Ethereum) vs. Snow(Avalanche): consensus
- [WIP] BoltDB(etcd) vs. LevelDB(Avalanche): storage
- [WIP] LevelDB(Avalanche) vs. CedrusDB(Avalanche): storage